Thursday, January 6, 2011

Insecurity and Envy Among Women

I don't know why a lot of women get envious and insecure whenever they see girls who are better than them. Some would bring others down and even send hate mails because of too much envy. But why do women tend to get envious and insecure when they see someone better than them? Why can't they just be happy for that person?

We all know that there are a lot of girls who are insecure and are not confident about themselves. Based from our Psychology class, family upbringing could affect the attitude of a person, including confidence.

Some parents insult their children so much, resulting to negative psychological effects like lacking confidence and self-worth. But don't blame your parents yet! There are still a lot of factors that affect our behavior.

There are some cases wherein a girl would send someone a hate mail saying negative stuff about the person even though they don't know each other in person. Some would be bashing someone famous without even bothering to know that person personally. Some would even compare themselves to other girls. Some would focus on other girl's negative characteristics for the sake of getting rid of their insecurity and envy.

I don't know why whenever I see pretty girls who don't act like the world revolves around them, I adore them instead of hating them and stuff. I'm not a lesbo or a bisexual. It's just that, I like people who are beautiful inside and out. I also had female crushes before. Just kidding, I still have some today. XD It's because aside from being pretty, they're also nice. Well, for some girls, I don't know if they're just plastic or they're really nice. I can't really tell because some of my female crushes are not my friends. Some are celebrities.

Anyway.. Hate, envy and insecurity won't bring you good. Same as pessimism. I was a pessimist before. But then I realized focusing on the bad side won't make me successful. TROLOLOL. So I decided to change and it went well. I became a better person. *wink*

I also admit that I was insecure back then. Sometimes when I see a pretty girl and she's famous I'm like, "Wow. I wish I'm pretty. Like her."  I lacked confidence, I don't know why. Good thing after a few years, I became confident maybe because even thought I'm not one of the prettiest or hottest bitches in the campus, there are still guys who like me and all that cheesy shit. XD I'm shocked tho. I thought no guy will like me because I'm not that pretty, I'm not fair-skinned, I'm not smart enough, I'm lazy, I'm moody, etcetera. I have good characteristics, yes. But I know I'm difficult to handle.

Okay, I'm wrong. Because my boyfriend accepts and loves me for who I am. :"> He doesn't want me to change. Which makes me lucky to have him. So lucky indeed! :"> KV all over. Hihihi. E-ehem. He helped me to become a better person by inspiring me. He helped me mature. He made me realized that even though we both know that I'm not the prettiest, smartest, richest, sexiest, hottest in the world, I'll always be perfect in his world. He's not frickin' autistic. I just said that to express myself better or whatever. TROLOLOL.

Aside from that, I am one of God's creations. I am HIS masterpiece. That's why I know, I'm beautiful in my own way. And you know what? You're one of HIS creations too! You're beautiful. Don't let others bring you down. Be confident for who you are. Love yourself. Don't let others destroy you. Don't lose hope. Because if I found someone who accepted me for who I am, I know.. You'll also meet someone out there who loves you for who and what you are. And even though you're not the most beautiful, the most intelligent or whatever, you'll always be perfect in his eyes. Don't ever forget that. ;)

Your body and face doesn't matter. It doesn't matter if you're fat, you're not that pretty, you're so thin, you have small boobs, you're flat chested. I have small boobs and my boyfriend still loves me. :"> If the one you're with now can't accept you for what you are, then he doesn't love you at all. That's what I learned from one of my classes. ;)