Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Innuendo

As I was busy Tumblr-ing, I saw a post on my dashboard saying "*insert name here* is the best blogger on Tumblr because of his/her/its attitude and awesome ~-TyPogRaPhIeS-~." I disagreed because that person is really immature (which made that person annoying). His/her/its works are really nice tho. I told the person who posted the "~.BesT TuMbLr BloGgEr.~" thingy, that I disagree, because the person she's looking up to asks people to promote him/her/it. And that's one of the most stupid things a dweeb would do. Yes, I said all of those (minus the "and that's one of the most blah blah blah") after clicking the "reply" button.

After a few centuries (wow!), the ~.BeSt BLoGgEr.~ sent me this (plus my reply):


Yes, he/she/it is very talented when it comes to making ~.TyPoGrAPhIeS.~ and themes. I'm amazed because he/she/it's younger than me, yet he/she/it can already make wonderful ~.TyPogRapHieS.~, themes, etc. But the irritating side of being young is being so frickin' immature I could die (just kidding). I'll post a proof later, proving he's one of the immature kids on Tumblr.

Anyway, I already noticed that he/she/it's somewhat pissed off because of the way he Tumblr Asked me. And yes, I think he/she/it is really affected because of this:


I was like, "Horisyet, I know this is all about the reply I posted. /LulsForReal. :))" Maybe it's quite wrong for me to "describe" someone without the presence of the person being described because that would be considered as "backstabbing." Oh well, my mistake. I'm just too frank and talkative. :))))

Anyway, sorry to burst your bubble but, that cliche "If you don't have anything nice to say, just STFU." is already frickin' overrated, KIDDDD. And believe it or not, you need those people who "don't have anything nice to say." Why? Some of those people are critics. Some of those people are concerned about you, and yes, I am one of those people.

I want to help you to improve yourself, your rude attitude, your stupidity, your immaturity.. for you to become one of ~.ThE BeSt BloGgErS.~

Jealous? No, I am not jealous. I am happy for you. I like your designs and themes. I just don't like your immaturity and the way you treat some people who don't agree with you/don't like you. I am happy that you have a lot of followers. I know that's all you've ever wanted. Lulsjk. IDRK. But asking people to promote you and reblog your posts are signs of wanting to have a lot of followers. So yeh, Don't blame me for telling the truth.

If you will tell me, or everyone that your post is not really about me, lemme show you this:


Luls. Sorry if I'm not as talented as you are when it comes to making ~.TyPogRapHieS.~ =))) Anyway,  this phenomenon (WOW! WHAT? HA? ZAY WHUT?!) pushed me to post something about Innuendo because Innuendos are really popular among teenagers.

Innuendo or parinig is one of the non-confrontational confrontations. This is very popular nowadays, especially among girls (and gays). Here's a definition of Innuendo for those who still don't know its meaning:
Parinig- You throw words into the air, within earshot of the person you dislike, or within hearing distance of your friends who support you. You'd rather not say it to the face of your object of ire, but neither do you want to keep silent nor "make dedma" (dead malice). http://www.viloria.com/secondthoughts/archives/00001385.html
I admit that I did this kind of crap a lot of times already, especially when I was in high school. Pfft. I only lessened doing this when I was in 2nd year college. Yes, It took me a lot of time to mature because I'm a spoiled brat. For more information about my childhood, click here.

Ehem, I think this is one of the most irritating attitudes of the people nowadays. Pfft. Children and teenagers get worse every year! I hope my children won't turn out to be like some dweebs in the internet. I will definitely teach them not to do this. Good thing I realized that doing this kind of thing is dangerous to our health. /Lulsjk. Doing this kind of thing would just bring you down to your "victim's" level. Oh, wait.. Hmm.. Actually, it would only make your level lower than your so-called victim, especially if your victim doesn't give a damn on what you said/did. :)))

So sad, isn't it? You wasted so much effort practicing your hate speech, yet.. Your "victim" doesn't give a fuck. Tsk tsk tsk. Goodluck in hinting someone indirectly, kids.