Sunday, November 14, 2010

HW in Introso

Who am I?
(why am I the way I am?)

As a college student of a prestigious school, you might think that I am someone who is responsible, matured, industrious and most of all, professional. Sorry, but I'm  not.

I can't even wash my own clothes, cook food, iron clothes, commute, cross the street, etc. Maybe because I was an only child for 8 years. My parents treated me like a baby. I was a spoiled brat, even now. It's like, "What Roxii wants, Roxii gets." I can still remember when I still talk like a baby when I was in elementary. I stopped doing that when my younger sibling was born. Okay, I'm just kidding. I still talk and act like a baby.. Sometimes, When I'm in the mood.

I am a laid back person. My daily routine is, wakeup-brush teeth and take a bath-eat-go to school-hang out with friends-go home-eat-surf the net while watching television-sleep. What an unproductive life. I don't study at home unless there's a quiz or exam in the next day. When it comes to projects, I make them when the deadline is in the next day, sometimes, I don't even make them. I don't pass anything when the deadline comes. I am a full-time procrastinator. How unprofessional. I think this might be the result of being spoiled by my parents.

Even though I don't study at home, I still know a lot of things because I love reading books. I read every now and then. If I don't have a book, I read in the internet. I read gossips, facts, stories, articles, etc. I love reading, maybe because my father always reads a lot of books and newspapers. I remember when we have a lot of "Reader's Digest," I always read those stuff and learn a lot of things.

As I was writing this essay, I realized that, being a 17-year-old, I should already know how to do household chores, commute, cross the street, and any other stuff that a teenager should already know. But then again, I'm too lazy to learn how to do these things.